14 sty 2011

BRITNEY SPEARS - pop princess

   

Spears was first singer, who fascinted me, when she has begun her music career. She was great dancer. Her music was fresh and simple. Her first three albums (Baby on more time, Oops I did it again and Britney) belong to my favourite. From cd "In the zone" I like only one song "Everytime". It's very beautiful, softly song and Brit sings very well :) Successive albums I don't like.

 
 Everytime

  Below you can check my favourite songs of Spears: 

  With the release of the lead single "...Baby One More Time", Spears became a pop phenomenon and the American Family Association  referred her "a disturbing mix of childhood innocence and adult sexuality". The single sold 500,000 copies on its first day (!!!), and peaked at number one on the Billboard Hot 100, topping the chart for two consecutive weeks.   

Baby on more time

The second song that I just love is "Sometimes". The most wonderful and adorable video that I've ever seen !!! Britney is so cute and the landscape makes me happy. She look so girly and natural.  The song went on to peak at number one in Belgium, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain.  During her The Onyx Hotel Tour in Miami, Britney claims that she never really liked the song. What's a pity !!! This is my favorite song of all Britney's songs.

Sometimes

"Sometimes" was shot at Paradise Cove in Malibu, California. During the music video recording, Britney injured her left knee and needed surgery to correct it. After recuperating from receiving the surgery in March, it was filmed from April 9–10, 1999. The choreography of the video was created by Darrin Henson 


"You drive me crazy" is good, too. The entire concept of video was Spears' idea. It's accompanying music video ranks among her most famous, and began to more openly express a more sexually-provocative Britney Spears, when Spears herself was only 18 years old while in the video.

You drive me (Crazy)


Born to make you happy

Overprotected

In the video Spears uses clothes of the Argentine company/signature "Kosiuko". She decided to use these clothes in her video because she felt it was tasteful. The clothes were given to the singer by the makers, to promote their products in the American market, since they had recently opened fashion houses in Miami and other cities in America

I like this song because it's powerfull. I like the video and how Briteny sings. I was sick at home and I was watching mtv. Than I saw this video. I loved this song. Britney looks very pretty in this video. :)
Oops.. I did it again

Britney received four stitches after a camera fell on her head during the video shoot. Spears' mother, Lynne Spears, speculated that her daughter probably had a concussion, saying that, after she was hit, she began bleeding from the head and a doctor was called to the set. After four hours of resting she returned to work on the music video.

Lucky
It's really nice song. 

I'm not a girl, not yet a woman

Very beautiful ballad. The piano and melody is nice. Spears considers the song as inspirational and one of her favorite songs that she has ever sang. :)

In the next albums Britney uses more dance music and I don't like this genre.

Perfume with Sia Fulner
Songs recorded for her eight studio album Britney Jame (2013)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz