9 lut 2011

P!NK - "rock" singer


She released her first single "There You Go", on her first album, the R&B-oriented Can't Take Me Home, in 2000 via LaFace Records, which garnered commercial success.
You Make Me Sick 

Her more pop rock-oriented second studio album, Missundaztood, which began a marked shift in the sound of her music, was released in 2001 and was a huge success worldwide.

 
Get the party starded 

Get the party starded feat Redmann (sweet dream remix)

Don't let me get me

Misery feat. Steven Tyler

Respect

 Family Portrait

 18 Wheeler

Pink released her third album, Try This, in November 2003, which although less successful commercially than her previous release, still managed to sell around 3 million copies and earned her a Grammy for Best Female Rock Vocal Performance for the single "Trouble".

Trouble 

Her fourth album, I'm Not Dead, was released in April 2006. The album generated several hit singles, including "Stupid Girls", "U + Ur Hand" and "Who Knew". 
My favorite album ! 

Fingers
Really good song. One of my favorite.


U + Ur Hand

Stupid girl

Dear Mr. President

Cuz I Can

Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)

Her fifth album, Funhouse, was released in late October 2008 and was preceded by her first solo number one on the Billboard Hot 100, "So What". The album notched three other Top 20 hits: "Sober", "Please Don't Leave Me" and "Glitter in the Air". 


So What 

On November 15, 2010, she released her first compilation, Greatest Hits... So Far!!!

Just give me a reason feat. Nate Ruess

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz