13 sie 2011

The Best metal/ rock bands - my own list


HALESTORM - I get off

My new discovery !!! 

DEF LEPPARD - Hysteria

WITHIN TEMPTATION - Blue eyes

I love Sharon's voice. She is my voice - guru !!! She has a passion in her voice.  

EDGUY -  All the clouns

Very good havy metal. My favourite album "Hellfire Club" (2004)
AXXIS - Take my heand

I love only one their album  "Paradise in Flames" (2006) 

PRIVATE LINE - Dead decade

My new discovery !!! 

NIGHTWISH- Over the hills and the far away

NW play very good symphonic metal. I love all their albums except "Dark Passion Play" (2007)   

METALLICA- Turn the page

True legend !!! The first metal band that I loved.

SONATA ARCTICA- My selene


AC/DC- You shook all night long

If hard rock only AC/DC !!! The really shook

GUNS 'N' ROSES - Sweet child o'mine

Slash and her solo guitar!!!!! Amazing combinations !!!! 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz