10 paź 2011

CHRISTINA STÜRMER - Austria star

Mama (Ana Ahabak)

It is the third and final single from Christina Stürmer's debut album, Freier Fall. The song became Stürmer's second number one song in Austria. The song deals with the war in Irak between Irak and the United States.

The song "Mama (Ana Ahabak)" is translated as, "Mom (I Love you)." Ana Ahabak is Arabic for "I Love You." The song was written after the terrorist attack on the American World Trade Centers. The song is about the confusion of war.  

Zieh nicht so an meiner Hand Wieso drückst du mich an die Wand? Warum geh'n die Lichter aus? Ich kann kaum noch etwas seh'n Sag, wieso müssen wir hier steh'n? Warum geh'n wir nicht nach Haus? 
Translated, this means:

 Don't pull my hand Why do you push me against the wall? Why are the lights going off? 
I can hardly see anything, Tell me, why do we have to stay here?Why don't we go home?

Tell me why is it so dark here
Mama, tell me why you cry
 I don´t know why are you so sad.

Are these shootings stars up there?
What has been flying up there?
Why am I so cold?
Why does your heart beat so fast?
Why is it so bright over there?
and where from are these thunders coming?

Mama ana habek - Mama I love oyu
Mama ana habek - Mama give me a shelter

Mama, where shall we go to?
I want to go home, it´s already late
Mama why go down on our knees
what do you say? is it a prayer?

Don´t tear my hand,
why do you push me to the wall ?
and who switched out the lights?
I can´t hardly see anything,
tell me, why do we havew to stay here?
Mama ana habak
who don´t we go home?

Mama ana habek - Mama I love you
Mama ana habek - Mama give me a shelter
Mama ana habak - I can´t see the stars
Mama ana habak - I only see your face

Can you tell me where we are?
where are all those people running to?
Tell me, do we have to go far?
Why don´t say anything,
why do you have empty eyes
Tell me, is it my fault, I am sorry

Mama ana habek - Mama I love you
Mama ana habek - Mama give me a shelter
Mama ana habek - cos´when the night comes
Mama ana habek - I cannot see the stars
I only see your face
please don´t leave me.  



  Ist mir egal (I don't care)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz