8 wrz 2011

The Best covers - my own list

 
Metallica - Whisky in the jar -o (Irish traditional song)

Jaded Heart - Paid my dues (Anastacia)


Jorn - I walk alone (Tarja Turunen)

Tarja Turunen - Still of the night (Whitesnake)


  Private Line - More (The Black Eyed Peas)

Celin Dion, Anastacia - You shook me all night long (AC/DC)


Wig Wam - I turn to you (Mel C)

Edguy - I'll cry for you (Europe)


Iron Maiden -  Roll Over Vic Veilla (Chuck Berry cover)   


  Beyonce Knowels - Still in Love Kissing You (  British singer Des'ree) 

Pink, Mya, Lil Kim, Christina Aguilera - Lady Marmalade  

Pia Toscano - Rehab (Amy Winehouse)

  Louise Westbom  - Fields of gold (Sting)

Within Temptation - Running Up That Hill (Kate Bush)

Meeryl Streep - The Winner Takes It All (ABBA)

Mariah Carey - I Want to Know What Love Is (Foreigner)

 Christina Grimmie - Rolling In The Deep  (Adele)

for me - better than original !!!

 Funny ...

Frohes Fest 2009
 funny cover of their own version Man in the mirrow ( Michael Jackson) 


 Children of boodom -  Oops I did it again (Britney Spears)

Children of boodom - Gimme gimme gimme (ABBA)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz